• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Douglas Welcome

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

dennisedson on March 16, 2021
Episode 2 of the show explores all things email. I had the pleasure of talking with @alyssamwilie , developer at Lynton Web, @SNolan , Technical Lead on the HubSpot email team and last, but not least, @jmclaren Senior Developer Advocate at Hu read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
March 16, 2021
Great show! And thanks for the shout out @jmclaren and @dennisedson
douglaswelcome on May 29, 2020
Happy Friday email developers! I don’t know about you, but I hate writing html for email. So I built a little tooling to use MJML to generate html in a Hubspot friendly way! Feel free to use and implement in your own workflows. Take a look: read more
2 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
March 16, 2021
thanks for the shout out @dennisedson and @jmclaren ! If anybody has any questions or pr, please submit!
douglaswelcome on October 30, 2020
Lil idea here, but I am beginning to use DND areas so content editors can add custom modules to build a page. It would be super nice if there was a way to filter available modules based on their location ala the same way you can filter templates ba read more
douglaswelcome on May 29, 2020
Happy Friday email developers! I don’t know about you, but I hate writing html for email. So I built a little tooling to use MJML to generate html in a Hubspot friendly way! Feel free to use and implement in your own workflows. Take a look: read more
2 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
March 16, 2021
thanks for the shout out @dennisedson and @jmclaren ! If anybody has any questions or pr, please submit!
CakeSolutions on May 18, 2017
We would LOVE it if you could work on this. Lack of Markdown support is our number one complaint by developers when writing technical blogs.
57 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
April 30, 2020
This is exactly what I would be imaging this too look like. thank you thank you thank you
douglaswelcome on February 18, 2020
Feature Request: functionality to set the feature/preview image for the blog home/listing without having to hardcode it. Seems like this one got overlooked... Who is this for: People who don't code yet need to make updates the the website. What read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.