Participant
Membre depuis ‎mai 5, 2017
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Twan de Leijer

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

Résolues
auto_mate le Mai 03, 2018
I have thousands of legacy contacts with "free email addresses" that I want to easily list. How can I easily add Hubspot's own list of blocked free email domains to a list or workflow? If the answer is copy/paste, that's OK - perhaps this li Lire la suite
3 Mentions J'aime
15 Réponses
Participant
Mai 08, 2019
I am looking for a similar feature. I don't want to block people with a free email domain from using our forms. But I do want to handle th...Lire la suite
Tnichs le Mai 22, 2018
The new communications subscription properties are great, however only if using the HubSpot default form properties to gather consent. However, if we use custom properties for example, we have one that asks 'Do you want to optin - Yes or no' radio bu Lire la suite
76 Mentions J'aime
53 Réponses
Participant
Mai 25, 2018
Same here. I was trying to set up a workflow with a trigger based on somebody entering a subscription, but unfortunately found out that subscriptions...Lire la suite
APROPLAN le Avril 03, 2017
Multi languages features like Landing pages & website have. I think it's essential to have a blog in multiple languages.
172 Mentions J'aime
97 Réponses
Participant
Novembre 07, 2017
We solved it, as some of you indicated, with two separate blogs for the two different languages that we post in. But, we have one additional issu...Lire la suite
twandeleijer le Novembre 03, 2017
According to this article , Hubspot will start linking page views to contacts if any of the below two things happen: "Visitors will be tracked anonymously even before they become contacts. If and when a visitor fills out a form , HubSpot will Lire la suite
katharine le Mai 01, 2017
I was disappointed to see that I can't do an A/B test in an automated email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-to-create-an-a-b-test-email Marketo (a HubSpot competitor) allows this functionality. Can you add this Lire la suite
755 Mentions J'aime
293 Réponses
Participant
Septembre 08, 2017
@davidoudiette Imagine if you have a workflow that contains 2 emails, that would means testing 4 workflows. Or 3, that would mean 8 workflows. You ...Lire la suite
acaringi le Décembre 12, 2016
It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is wha Lire la suite
642 Mentions J'aime
178 Réponses
Participant
Septembre 07, 2017
For us this would also be an important feature. Like @acaringi we have also designed some of our emails in order to trigger a reply as the preferre...Lire la suite
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.