• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tory Smith

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
AMaruggi on January 31, 2022
Hi all, I am looking for the easiest way to export all of my files (documents and images) with the File Name and the File URL. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!
4 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant | Gold Partner
May 05, 2022
I agree, we should easily be able to export the list of all the files (and their paths) out of the HubSpot file manager. Downloading all the files in...read more
mfinocchiaro on March 03, 2017
We have software data sheets in the File Manager that we link to on our site for customer download. We need to have the ability to track how many times these pdfs are downloaded for viewing, as well as being able to see what web pages these linked d read more
552 upvotes
155 Replies
June 23, 2020
I agree 100%. This should have been in place years ago.
bayleafdigital on May 09, 2019
LinkedIn has supported hash tags for a while and they're gaining more visibility to track trends, and separate streams of thoughts. I carefully think about what the most appropriate hashtags should be on every LinkedIn post I schedule. When on L read more
15 upvotes
6 Replies
sd_elm on November 01, 2018
As an operations manager, it is required that I can tell at any given time how many agents are available on chat or paused, as well as how many chats each agent is engaged in. Currently I am not able to see how many users on my team are available un read more
47 upvotes
12 Replies
April 18, 2019
Yes, agreed this would be helpful... On a related note: If the chat session has already been initiated, but the rep stepped away (e.g. went to ...read more
neutsler09 on July 24, 2018
I set my chat settings so that the chat launcher will hide outside of our business hours. Since I'm using a bot to greet and capture the name & email address of the person wishing to chat - my chat availability settings are being ignored. So I'm read more
89 upvotes
34 Replies
April 18, 2019
Agreed -- this seems straightforward, highly useful... Hubspot is an 'automation' tool, so we shouldn't have to manually toggle on/off switch regardi...read more
John_Gennell on December 21, 2018
Hey Everyone, we just rolled out something that should allow you to set specific office hours at the inbox level for your team, ensuring your chatbots won’t be forwarding live chats to agents who have gone home for the day: Display chatbots base read more
29 upvotes
9 Replies
March 21, 2019
One of the 4 main steps of the chatflows is "When" the chat bot should appear... I was hoping to see start & stop options allowing me to cherry p...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.