• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Anaïs Bosio

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AnaïsB on January 09, 2019
Hi everyone, Here is my trick for getting a custom contact property with the number of Sales email openings / Sales email clicks by contact, as it's not available yet either in the UX or the API. I've had this talk with several people, and read more
11 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
September 10, 2020
When you click on your trigger, you've got this setting for reinscription : The toggle needs to be on and the relevant criteria checked ("Date...read more
AnaïsB on January 09, 2019
Hi everyone, Here is my trick for getting a custom contact property with the number of Sales email openings / Sales email clicks by contact, as it's not available yet either in the UX or the API. I've had this talk with several people, and read more
11 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
September 10, 2020
When you click on your trigger, you've got this setting for reinscription : The toggle needs to be on and the relevant criteria checked ("Date...read more
AnaïsB on January 24, 2019
Hello there, It would be great if we had the option to make form fields autocomplete ; for adresses, using the Google Maps autosuggest could do something like that : We have a lot of trouble treating duplicates and typos, which would read more
164 upvotes
53 Replies
Solved
CM on January 05, 2019
I have a Zap, from a Gmail where the From email address is always the same. Zap sends the email as a Contact in Hubspot. The only unique info is in the email body - a caller's phone number. I have mapped that info to the Message field in Hubspot. read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
January 09, 2019
Sure! When you get to your Action step in Zapier in hubspot CRM, you are asked for an email (required). You can populate it with tokens from y...read more
Solved
CM on January 05, 2019
I have a Zap, from a Gmail where the From email address is always the same. Zap sends the email as a Contact in Hubspot. The only unique info is in the email body - a caller's phone number. I have mapped that info to the Message field in Hubspot. read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
January 09, 2019
Sure! When you get to your Action step in Zapier in hubspot CRM, you are asked for an email (required). You can populate it with tokens from y...read more
Solved
gelflex-cc on January 07, 2019
Hi, I am looking to have certain fields populate based on information in other fields. The best example I have is how the lifecycle stage changes in the contact when changes in the company. For example, my contact and companies have exactly read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
January 09, 2019
Hi, I think what you want is Workflows : it does exactly that when given the proper triggers. I'd advise to create a list with the criteria yo...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.