• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lee Haith

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

fredrikli on October 06, 2020
Hi, The basic principle of GDPR regulations "CHAPTER II Principles Article 5" https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1528874672298&uri=CELEX:02016R0679-20160504 "(e) kept in a form which permits identification of dat read more
20 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
September 19, 2023
For the time being, you can achieve this quite easily using contact lists. Create a list, then you can delete those in the list. Set a bunch of requi...read more
AllyJohnson on January 26, 2022
It would be really useful to be able to set GDPR options per business unit on HubSpot. Currently, you are only allowed one per portal. However, when setting up forms especi, all businesses are restricted to using the same copy, therefore company nam read more
31 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
September 19, 2023
wow we are considering business units. Which comes with a cost, and when selling it internally i said customising ''Data Privacy & Consent' in fo...read more
ablaas on November 27, 2020
In forms, upgrade reCaptcha component to v3 - Improves conversion - Less friction and intrusiveness. Docs: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3 Could be an option (choose v2 or v3) or directly upgrading to v3.
125 upvotes
23 Replies
Contributor
June 01, 2023
our CMS forms had v3. Now we have recently changed to hubspot embeded forms.. We have gone back in time 10 years !!! Our users have to do the fun...read more
serlim on June 28, 2022
Hi team! Worked with a customer today who had the following suggestions for our Customer Portal tool. I think these suggestions would greatly benefit our customers and their customers in turn. 1. Customers who open tickets via the portal should b read more
32 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor
January 11, 2023
100% agree, we just launched the portal for this very purpose. We want to expose fields for the end users to change many different values of a ticket...read more
SSonoquie on March 14, 2022
It would be helpful if I could track views on the web version of emails I send out. I send direct links to the web version via text and facebook
5 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
June 06, 2022
Hello i have come across the same issue. Some of our audience (internal staff) don't have email - we intend to push them to the webpage version of th...read more
AGawlik on July 15, 2021
It would be very helpful to be able to sync the social media posts (whether from a Campaign calendar or just the Social calendar) to a Google Calendar. This currently isn't even possible with Zapier 😞
7 upvotes
1 Reply
Contributor
February 18, 2022
Great idea and similar to what i was about to post on here.. 👍 i am hoping for an ical feed. Many people within the team/company wants to see wha...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.