Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Membre depuis ‎janv. 3, 2019
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Caitlin Lovria

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

brady_carpenter le Août 06, 2020
Hi there, I am building a sequence and in one of the emails, I am trying to generate a unique URL that is dyanamic based on the users first name and email address. Thus, I am trying to have the email send: https://numofinancial.typeform.c Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
4 Réponses
Novembre 23, 2021
Hi all! We just wanted to add some clarification that personalization tokens can be used as part of the URL, but this is only supported if they're ...Lire la suite
gemini87 le Mars 04, 2020
We only want the deal amounts to be our software licenses and not include the hardware amount. Right now when you create a quote it automatically updates the deal amount. Sales reps have to manually update the deal amount. This causes issues with ou Lire la suite
5 Mentions J'aime
1 Réponse
Janvier 19, 2021
Hi there! There is an option in the Deal settings where you can select which deal amount should represent the deal (ACV, ARR, etc) - one of the...Lire la suite
petervanhove le Avril 19, 2019
1) Is there a setting not to add automatically attachments from emails (sent from office 365) into Hubspot? Now all these attachments appear in our Hubspot module and we do not want that.. 2) Is there a solution to delete attachments i Lire la suite
5 Mentions J'aime
4 Réponses
Décembre 14, 2020
Hi all, We have a setting in the CRM that allows you to disable email attachments from logging. Instructions for this setting can be found her...Lire la suite
Jack_Wiser le Juin 27, 2019
We have a sales cadence that is meant to automate the space between contacting leads. We need the cadence to be based on business days instead of calendar days. Weekends screw up the spacing between calls.
3 Mentions J'aime
3 Réponses
Octobre 14, 2020
We've changed the setting in Sequenes to "Send emails and create tasks on business days only". If that setting is enabled for your Sequence, tasks wi...Lire la suite
bchansky le Septembre 21, 2020
Hey Hubspot community, I think it would be incredibly helpful if there was a way to easily mass-unenroll contacts from sequences. While I know you can currently select multiple contacts within a sequence to be unenrolled, I think a filter tool Lire la suite
6 Mentions J'aime
2 Réponses
Octobre 02, 2020
Hi there! Thanks for submitting this idea! Just wanted to comment to let you know that we do have a setting available in Sequences that will un...Lire la suite
realizeit le Mars 22, 2017
When I select Templates from the drop-down, why do I see, taking up almost the entire page, Performance & Top Users? I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to actually get to my Templates--which is VERY tiny at he bottom. This should be at t Lire la suite
Août 05, 2020
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes