Miembro
Miembro desde ‎may 1, 2017
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Paula French

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

LHinton en Junio 27, 2022
There should be a function for when you want to send one-on-one emails that you can have them be from someone else's account even when you are the one sending them. For example, I logged emails last week for my CEO to approve and once she approved t Leer más
13 Me gusta
16 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 12, 2024
This should absoutely be a feature for both 1:1 emails and sequences! This is holding us back from using Hubspot Sales fully.
em en Diciembre 01, 2017
Our company has considered using HubSpot Messages because of the convenience of it being one less program to use. The problem, though, is that HubSpot Messages doesn't allow you to limit your chat availability to specific countries (we don't have Leer más
13 Me gusta
9 Respuestas
Miembro
Noviembre 11, 2019
We would like this feature as well.
2810996 en Junio 01, 2017
It is weird that after ending the calls ,I made my notes in call out come section , but later on it became hard for me to search those notes. I had to go to each individuals timeline to get the updated notes. Additionally I was not able to add those Leer más
35 Me gusta
18 Respuestas
Miembro
Septiembre 14, 2017
I would like to be able to: 1. customize the call outcomes 2. categorize calls or give it a type - for example - cold / outreach call, discovery ca...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.