Colaborador
Miembro desde ‎abr 26, 2017
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Sara Mubideen

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

troelsfeodor en May 04, 2017
We currently have to use a service like Aircall to handle the inbound calls, which is not ideal. When you do the outbound calling from Hubspot it would make sense to also be able to handle the inbound calls and get them properly tracked, recorded, e Leer más
494 Me gusta
142 Respuestas
Colaborador
Septiembre 20, 2017
I agree, calls should be made and received within hubspot. That can also enable caller ID wich can show us that this particular customer is calling i...Leer más
Sara en May 10, 2017
Firstly, not to have to add an existing hubspot user as a contact to be able to add them. Secodly, not adding the person who sets up the meeting as an attendee because they simply create meetings for other users and don't have to be invited to the Leer más
388 Me gusta
171 Respuestas
Colaborador
Septiembre 08, 2017
We also need a meeting location field linked with gcal and google maps since our process requires the meetings to be held at the client's house. A c...Leer más
Sara en May 11, 2017
[{“properties”: [ {“property”:“email”, “value”:"abc@yahoo.com "}, {“property”:“firstname”, “value”:“abc”}, {“property”:“lastname”, “value”:“abc”}, {“property”:“phone”, “value”:“0000000”}, {“property”:“mobilephone”, “value”:“0000000”}, { Leer más
0 Me gusta
11 Respuestas
Colaborador
May 16, 2017
@dadams I had it sent to a portal that has these properties for sure, I am still getting errors, is there some kind of prerequisite I had to do t...Leer más
Sara en May 11, 2017
[{“properties”: [ {“property”:“email”, “value”:"abc@yahoo.com "}, {“property”:“firstname”, “value”:“abc”}, {“property”:“lastname”, “value”:“abc”}, {“property”:“phone”, “value”:“0000000”}, {“property”:“mobilephone”, “value”:“0000000”}, { Leer más
0 Me gusta
11 Respuestas
Colaborador
May 16, 2017
@dadams I had it sent to a portal that has these properties for sure, I am still getting errors, is there some kind of prerequisite I had to do t...Leer más
Sara en May 11, 2017
0 Me gusta
11 Respuestas
Colaborador
May 16, 2017
Sara en May 11, 2017
0 Me gusta
11 Respuestas
Colaborador
May 16, 2017
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.