Top colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎dez 1, 2018
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Arne Bergmann

Atividade

Arne on Abril 27, 2019
We have quite a number of workflows in HubSpot that classify, notify, assign tasks and owners. If such users are out of office, processes get stuck in the dead end waiting for the users to eg come back from vacation. We are using rotation in some c Leia mais
372 avaliações positivas
98 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 09, 2024
Hello Team Hubspot, Would it please be possible to deliver to my initial request from 2019 first. I don´t see me writing this initial request as "ano...Leia mais
Arne on Setembro 22, 2023
I have always been a follower of my company on LinkedIn. Now I became LinkedIn page admin and am still a follower of my company but according to Social Monitoring my LinkedIn User is all of a sudden classified as an "Out-of-network user" which d Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Setembro 25, 2023
Hi , I checked my profile settings and it seems to me to be very public, inside and even outside of LinkedIn. Maybe I looked at the wrong settings. Ca...Leia mais
Arne on Setembro 22, 2023
I have always been a follower of my company on LinkedIn. Now I became LinkedIn page admin and am still a follower of my company but according to Social Monitoring my LinkedIn User is all of a sudden classified as an "Out-of-network user" which d Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Setembro 25, 2023
Hi , I checked my profile settings and it seems to me to be very public, inside and even outside of LinkedIn. Maybe I looked at the wrong settings. Ca...Leia mais
Arne on Março 13, 2023
In the " Lists " section, the option "append to current values" does not exist so that instead of adding an extra value, (e. g. the buying role "decision maker" to a user that is already classified as "power user") pushing the update will repl Leia mais
5 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
grayson on Fevereiro 27, 2017
Hi HubSpot Development Team, I recommend revisiting the idea to customize log activity in HubSpot Sales. I would like my team to track "Direct Mail," and I've seen others asking about logging texts and in-app messaging. Thanks for cons Leia mais
614 avaliações positivas
251 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 20, 2023
Can we please get an option to log activity that took place in Microsoft Teams. LinkedIn and WhatsApp got added. Since we are chatting with a lot of...Leia mais
Arne on Abril 27, 2019
We have quite a number of workflows in HubSpot that classify, notify, assign tasks and owners. If such users are out of office, processes get stuck in the dead end waiting for the users to eg come back from vacation. We are using rotation in some c Leia mais
372 avaliações positivas
98 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 09, 2024
Hello Team Hubspot, Would it please be possible to deliver to my initial request from 2019 first. I don´t see me writing this initial request as "ano...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.