• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Zach Batty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Zbatty on January 24, 2020
Now that HubSpot allows more than one owner for a deal (thank you so much!!) is there a way to split revenue from that deal to different owners? For example, a BDR and and an AE were both working on a $100,000 deal. The BDR gets credit for 10% of th read more
5 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor
June 30, 2021
You can create a Deal Property and under "Type" choose "HubSpot User"
Zbatty on March 17, 2021
It would be helpful to have the ability to add a custom field / property to the Users profile. For example, our Hubspot users have a user ID assigned by our financial software. It would be great to be able to add a field titled "Financial Software I read more
6 upvotes
2 Replies
Zbatty on July 31, 2020
I have a workflow that I want to run every company through every day. I can't use enrollment triggers to do it. Is there a way to schedule a workflow to run every day?
2 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
August 03, 2020
What re-enrollment trigger would you suggest that flags every record, even when the record hasn't been modified?
Zbatty on July 31, 2020
I have a workflow that I want to run every company through every day. I can't use enrollment triggers to do it. Is there a way to schedule a workflow to run every day?
2 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
August 03, 2020
What re-enrollment trigger would you suggest that flags every record, even when the record hasn't been modified?
Solved
Zbatty on May 12, 2020
Is there a way I can delete all the tasks for a specific contact? Here is the long version. Our sales team migrated over from Salesforce to HubSpot. While they were in SF they had email logging turned on. In addition to that, almost every emplo read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
May 22, 2020
I don't want to get too far off topic, but I have seen this in some of my other posts. Somebody posts a potential answer (for which I'm grateful) and...read more
Solved
Zbatty on May 12, 2020
Is there a way I can delete all the tasks for a specific contact? Here is the long version. Our sales team migrated over from Salesforce to HubSpot. While they were in SF they had email logging turned on. In addition to that, almost every emplo read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
May 22, 2020
I don't want to get too far off topic, but I have seen this in some of my other posts. Somebody posts a potential answer (for which I'm grateful) and...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.