• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Doug Davidoff

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
TomMonaghan on September 23, 2021
Hey folks, So the iOS 15 changes are out in the wild and I thought it was best to start a fresh thread to give everyone a place to ask questions, help each other, and share their experiences. Thanks, Tom Monaghan Director of read more
Participant | Elite Partner
September 29, 2021
Be sure to check out SeventhSense they do email throttling and more. We've been using them for several years now and they've been instrumental in s...read more
djonesfluence on May 25, 2021
Hello! Outside of the courses and certification offered within the Hubspot Academy, are there any resources available (within Hubspot or even 3rd party) that offer training and/or certification for a RevOps CRM Administrator?
0 upvote
4 Replies
June 01, 2021
@djonesfluence what types of training are you looking for? we're in the process of creating a RevOps certification course (it's not ready yet), but...read more
KyleJepson on May 13, 2021
As I’ve mentioned in my previous posts ( here and here ), I’ve been talking to a lot of ops people. And something that’s really surprised me is how skeptical c-suite levels seem to be about the need for a dedicated ops person. At least in a compa read more
May 21, 2021
@KyleJepson There are three inherent challenges to getting the need and the value of RevOps understood: 1. RevOps is all about upstream probl...read more
sharonlicari on May 20, 2021
Hey Community, This week we want to spotlight George B. Thomas , you may know him as @GeorgeBThomas in the Community. George shared some insight about what he started his own company and how he started with HubSpot. read more
11 upvotes
10 Replies
May 20, 2021
@GeorgeBThomas is the real deal and one of the most genuine people I know. he's also a walking knowledge base of everything inbound and hubspot. I'...read more
jonvpeters on August 31, 2017
We send out a weekly email with free content to our contacts. This has been a huge marketing tool for us. Most of our customers are large multinational organizations. Deliverability rates with hubspot have improved dramatically over our previous pro read more
39 upvotes
17 Replies
December 06, 2019
It's called email throttling. I'd check out Seventh Sense ( www.theseventhsense.com ). They’re a HubSpot App Partner they not only throttle, but th...read more
GailNYC on July 24, 2019
I am writing to complain about your new policy (effective in early August 2019) of not showing location with the email opens. I rely on that info to let me know if someone is out of town, or if the email has been forwarded to another person in read more
47 upvotes
137 Replies
July 24, 2019
I can't speak for HubSpot, but I'm quite certain that there are two other causes that are actually driving the decision: 1. There's a huge issue ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups