• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Teresa Williams

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

sloxley on February 19, 2019
by removing the little "x" on each activity it makes it virtually impossible to easily see the most important activities I need tracked. And your system tracks my internal communications to my colleagues - so once a question/issue is resolved I read more
180 upvotes
96 Replies
March 17, 2021
Seriously - it gets so messy - I wish there was a way to make it so that we could at least choose which activities - like specific email types, lists...read more
Siddall on June 22, 2017
We have a lot of very nice "This Quarter", "Last Quarter", "Next Quarter" filter functionality in HubSpot CRM....buuuuut, if your Company's Fiscal Year is not the same as the Calendar Year (as many are not), this "Quarter" filter functionality is no read more
282 upvotes
170 Replies
January 05, 2021
I too have been following since late 2018/early 2019. HubSpot - give us a little bright spot as we start off 2021!! Pretty please??
Christiana on October 11, 2017
We'd like to merge two companies within HubSpot but have been told this functionality is not available as it is disabled for users who have a Salesforce integration with Hubspot . It would be great if this feature could be made available.
122 upvotes
46 Replies
June 23, 2020
Agreed. I don't have duplicates of the company in Salesforce - just in HubSpot and uninstalling SFDC is not the answer....
bellawu on April 06, 2017
Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a read more
588 upvotes
109 Replies
August 02, 2019
This would be amazing! For a small company we have a lot of workflows and it'd be great to section them off into Lead Routing, Auto-Responders, Nurtu...read more
Siddall on June 22, 2017
We have a lot of very nice "This Quarter", "Last Quarter", "Next Quarter" filter functionality in HubSpot CRM....buuuuut, if your Company's Fiscal Year is not the same as the Calendar Year (as many are not), this "Quarter" filter functionality is no read more
282 upvotes
170 Replies
January 05, 2021
I too have been following since late 2018/early 2019. HubSpot - give us a little bright spot as we start off 2021!! Pretty please??
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for t-dub