• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nate Sudney

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

KinseySullivan on November 02, 2018
I would really like to be able to search tickets by company name, and/or by contact name. Right now, it's difficult to navigate them using only the ticket name if you don't remember it precisely. Would love to know how everyone is working around read more
23 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
March 06, 2019
Agreed, this needs to be implemented sooner rather than later. If your ticket status is not "Closed", and you still need access to the ticket, but c...read more
Solved
radko on May 17, 2018
Hi! Is there any way how to modify CSS of the knowledge base like used font family? Thanks!
110 upvotes
25 Replies
Participant
January 23, 2019
If there was a way to currently display more than two articles on the homepage of the Knowledge Base, that would be very beneficial. I am suggesting...read more
atma on June 16, 2018
Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc. Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.
467 upvotes
221 Replies
Participant
December 10, 2018
Agreed, we too are using Zendesk, and are in the process of moving into Hubspot Service. This is a valuable feature that provides clients with the a...read more
kdipaolo on June 14, 2018
Created on behalf of a customer. Who: Service Hub Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobil read more
339 upvotes
173 Replies
Participant
December 04, 2018
In addition to just being able to access tickets, I believe having a full "Service" area just as within the web browser would be much more beneficial...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.