• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Natalie Wickham

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

nataliewickham on September 11, 2019
I want the ability to prioritize/sort/order the associated contacts on a company record. I'd like to be able to pin my main point of contact at the top of that list -- especially when I'm working with companies that have 10+ associated contacts.
34 upvotes
9 Replies
nina on March 10, 2017
We have a pretty big sales team and we require them to respond to leads quickly to them being received. If a lead sits without a response for more than 15 minutes we are not doing our work the way we would like. We use a handful of workflows to dist read more
191 upvotes
86 Replies
Participant
June 19, 2019
We NEED this! Our sales team is growing and this is already becoming a big pain. We want to make sure our valuable inbound leads aren't sitting in so...read more
laurenmarjorie on January 09, 2018
(posting on behalf of customer) We (management) must be able to create a list of calls with all details including call length, outcome and directly listen to the call. We can't manage the prospecting process without this functionality.
52 upvotes
13 Replies
Participant
December 20, 2018
We would like this ability as well -- to see a full call list that includes all reps' calls, the contact/company, outcome, and link. We used to used ...read more
grayson on February 27, 2017
Hi HubSpot Development Team, I recommend revisiting the idea to customize log activity in HubSpot Sales. I would like my team to track "Direct Mail," and I've seen others asking about logging texts and in-app messaging. Thanks for cons read more
614 upvotes
251 Replies
Participant
December 20, 2018
Yes! We would like "Other" "Direct Mail" and "LinkedIn Message" as options.
Kaleudia on December 18, 2018
It would be good to be able to calculate days between two dates, for example "Days between a lead became MQL until it became a Client", and so with all date fields.
203 upvotes
48 Replies
Participant
December 10, 2018
We would like to create a custom calculated property based on two date fields -- right now, that's not possible in HubSpot. We calculate Days to ...read more
nataliewickham on December 04, 2018
I'd like a way to add additional emails when using the meetings link for two reasons: 1) when I set the meeting for my contacts, sometimes they ask me to include more than one person at their company. Instead of having the option to add another par read more
157 upvotes
43 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.