• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Marine Vienney

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Marine on February 24, 2021
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to create a report on the products that are associated to quote/deals from the product library. So that I can track which products are the most quoted, which ones are not sold enough... I didn't find a read more
Marine on February 18, 2021
Hello, Is having the quotes integrated with Salesforce a project? Today, the Hubspot forms show up in Salesforce as activities but not the quotes. We are not syncing our deals with Salesforce so having the quote showing up in the salesforce cont read more
Solved
jmclaren on February 10, 2021
Hey all, As we work on iterating and improving this functionality we want to make sure we're solving for your needs. We want to hear your feedback. Was there anything you expected to be able to do with custom quote templates that you couldn't read more
3 upvotes
72 Replies
Participant
February 18, 2021
Hello, Here's what I posted in another thread: After using the tool for a few weeks now, here below are my open items. Most of them are related...read more
Welcome to the super-secret HubSpot Community group for customizable quote templates! This is an invite-only group for beta users of this new feature. We've also got some HubSpotters here to help wherever we can. Gathering as a group there read more
7 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
February 18, 2021
Good morning, Thank you for creating this thread! After using the tool for a few weeks now, here below are my open items. Most of them are relate...read more
Hey everyone, We know a lot of you asked questions elsewhere. There are likely questions someone else has asked already that you want to know the answers to. To make it easier for everyone to knowledge share we’ve collected them here to make it ea read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
February 18, 2021
Hello! I submitted an idea in the idea forum that is related to quotes. Here's the post: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Send-quo...read more
Marine on February 18, 2021
The only notification possible from a quote workflow is to send an email to the "quote-deal owner / a person / a team" but not the "contact owner" which is very limiting for our use. Our quote owners are inside sales people but we need to send m read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Marine