• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Duane Kowalski

Experienced Chief Operating Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Skilled in Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, HubSpot Marketing Software, Social Media, PPC and knowledge of many CMS systems. Strong engineering professional with a Bachelor of Applied Science - BAS focused in Information Technology from Baker College of Auburn Hills.

Activity

duanek on November 03, 2022
Hello, Is there a way that I can tie my HubSpot Certifications to two accounts? I have an account with my employer (where I take all my certifications), and I am working on branding myself in another deployment of HubSpot and would like to hav read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant | Gold Partner
November 03, 2022
I would like it tied to two separate emails. I have my own email for the company I work for and one for my branding site. I am the one completing the...read more
duanek on November 03, 2022
Hello, Is there a way that I can tie my HubSpot Certifications to two accounts? I have an account with my employer (where I take all my certifications), and I am working on branding myself in another deployment of HubSpot and would like to hav read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
November 03, 2022
I would like it tied to two separate emails. I have my own email for the company I work for and one for my branding site. I am the one completing the...read more
karstenkoehler on March 14, 2022
Hi there! At the moment, there isn't any option to exclude employee activity from counting towards forms analytics, marketing email analytics or campaign analytics. For the general web analytics this can be done by excluding IP address read more
October 19, 2022
I would love to see this implemented. When we do internal testing, those results need to be excluded from the results. Or when we send it to our clie...read more
HelpfulHero on April 13, 2022
Hey there! I'm the creator of the CLEAN Pro theme and one of the questions I get asked almost weekly is if there is an easy way to covert a "local" custom module into a GLOBAL custom module. I understand that this is possible using the CLI but v read more
17 upvotes
5 Replies
April 24, 2022
I agree with Kevin. We would like the side menu option that he has created to have the ability to create a global group and be able to create multipl...read more
EmiNoda on September 11, 2020
Hi, I have a question about Files in HubSpot. There are SO many files Unused on any pages and I'm going to archive them eventually. But it takes too long to figure out which file is used or not. (Currently I click each file and see the detail but i read more
66 upvotes
37 Replies
June 04, 2021
As a partner, I think this would be a great idea.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for duanek