• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Parker Short

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ParkerShort on February 01, 2023
This mostly relates to custom-coded workflows. We're seeing issues when we bulk enroll contacts in a new workflow that has a custom-coded workflow action, that we can frequently get rate-limited or generate errors by hitting the system too aggressiv read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
ParkerShort on November 16, 2022
Howdy, I'd love to have the ability to restrict discounts on quotes. Specifically the discounts that are across the entire quote (the ones you add at the bottom). Here's the problem with these - We have advanced approval rules built out to route read more
ASykes on January 21, 2022
Hi HubSpotters 🙂 , My name is Alice Sykes and I am a Product Manager working with a focus on helping our admins (or anyone that has to perform admin duties) troubleshoot and audit their portals so they can confidently anticipate, diagnose, read more
Contributor | Diamond Partner
November 07, 2022
apologies - I see I skipped right over the part about one or two! I'd go with pipeline required properties improvements and the ability to filter use...read more
ASykes on January 21, 2022
Hi HubSpotters 🙂 , My name is Alice Sykes and I am a Product Manager working with a focus on helping our admins (or anyone that has to perform admin duties) troubleshoot and audit their portals so they can confidently anticipate, diagnose, read more
November 07, 2022
apologies - I see I skipped right over the part about one or two! I'd go with pipeline required properties improvements and the ability to filter use...read more
ParkerShort on November 03, 2022
Hi there, When we implement HubSpot, we get a lot of confusion between lead status, lifecycle stages and deal stages. We have multiple documents that show the difference, and how they're used. One request we get a lot is "can we just track when le read more
FlorianHendrick on August 06, 2020
Hi, Our sales are using the discount feature on quotes often: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/use-quotes#:~:text=To%20add%20a%20discount%20to,value%20in%20the%20Discount%20field. I see there is a quotes API here: https://developers.hub read more
7 upvotes
8 Replies
September 01, 2022
I wanted to jump in and add that we need this field to be accessible via API, as a property on the quote, and just in general more robust. We have a ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges