コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Kevin Lam

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

解決済み
Zoomi 2月 11日, 2019
Hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to enroll specific contact email to a corresponding list. For instance, I upload a contact list of 300 contacts, and I want all .EDU email addresses to be added to a contact list labeled as .EDU Master 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
解決済み
Zoomi 12月 12日, 2018
Hi there, I hope this is the right area to post this question about the Smart Content/Rules feature. The problem I have right now is that when a contact (Hubspot) or new visitor fills out a form (Hubspot form) so that they can download a piece o 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
解決済み
Zoomi 11月 19日, 2018
Hi there, I recently uploaded a new contact list from an event I went to. My sales team then exported the list to add in the sales qualified leads they got. Once they finished updating, I would import that list back. I was then asked to update 続きを読む
1 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
11月 20日, 2018
Thank you for the clarifications, Phil! Greatly appreciate it. - Kevin
解決済み
Zoomi 11月 19日, 2018
Hi there, I recently uploaded a new contact list from an event I went to. My sales team then exported the list to add in the sales qualified leads they got. Once they finished updating, I would import that list back. I was then asked to update 続きを読む
1 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
11月 20日, 2018
Thank you for the clarifications, Phil! Greatly appreciate it. - Kevin
Zoomi 11月 09日, 2018
Hi there, I am running into an issue with my form button. I created the form from scratch and when embed it on a Hubspot landing page the width of the button is stretched out to the size of the actual form. Can you point me into the right direction 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Zoomi 11月 07日, 2018
Hi there, I am creating a landing page and the form I created is not showing up correctly. I selected my form and applied it, but it only shows the end of my form and the submit button. I checked to see if it is a progressive field issue, but I 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
参加者
11月 07日, 2018
Hi Dennis, I am an **bleep**. It seems like I have to Publish the form in order for it to show up on the landing page that I am creating. Th...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.