• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Analee Elfervig

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

kdipaolo on June 14, 2018
Created on behalf of a customer. Who: Service Hub Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobil read more
339 upvotes
173 Replies
Participant
March 26, 2020
Customers have been asking for this for alomst 2 years, how is this not at the top of a priority list when this seems like basic functionality with o...read more
adrefs on March 16, 2017
I currently use a different CRM and one of the nice features, that I'm not seeing here, is the ability to send a contact's info directly into Quickbooks Online as a customer for speedy invoicing. Any chance that might be forthcoming w/Hubspot?
38 upvotes
38 Replies
Participant
November 18, 2019
@jmante Do you have a more firm launch date for this integration? Or a date when a BETA test will be available for those that signed up?
rwolupo on January 12, 2019
I would like to display my dashboard on a screen in full screen mode (TV Wall). But the HubSpot menu and the editing buttons don't display this fully. So we need an option to a) display only the report blocks from a dashboard (without menu etc) read more
39 upvotes
17 Replies
Participant
January 20, 2019
I think a lot of people would benefit from this. We are wanting to have dashboards in my production area so the teams know how they are pacing to the...read more
jeremypyles on October 17, 2017
Any Hubspot CRM (Sales) user can see all dashboards! YIKES. It is scary to me that any CRM user can view anyone else's dashboard in Hubspot Sales. This has huge privacy issues with lower-level users being able to see my Dashboard and all sales read more
81 upvotes
49 Replies
Participant
January 17, 2019
This is critical for my production team (lower level) using tickets - I do not want them to have access to client contact information or financial da...read more
gforan on June 21, 2017
It would be nice to make a task "private" so only the owner can see it. This could be a feature that is granted by the administrator.
60 upvotes
23 Replies
Participant
December 03, 2018
I would also like to see this implemented. CEO and Executive team members may have private information in their tasks. We are forced to use other sys...read more
NatCase on August 03, 2017
My sales reps REALLY REALLY NEED this feature. They are on the road all day working from their iPads and iPhones, not the luxury of our office desktops. Having to log in to their PC's remotely takes them a lot of time and frustrates them. It's impor read more
149 upvotes
93 Replies
Participant
November 16, 2018
My use cases are similar, REALLY need to be able to view Service Hub tickets on the mobile app as well as upload photos to that ticket from a smart p...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.