• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Perrakoski on October 31, 2018
It would be beneficial to have Date stamp & Time stamp (system time, eg. YYYY-MM-DD & HH:MM) as available properties in Hubspot. So that one can pick date or time stamps to use in snippets or workflows.
370 upvotes
83 Replies
Participant
March 16, 2020
We absolutely need this. one of the KPI's we'd like to measure is the amount of time that passes from when a new lead comes in - to when the sa...read more
Solved
slabestesanatos on February 22, 2017
Hello, how do I add HTML code to the Lead Flow Body ? It is possible ?
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
April 09, 2018
I would also like to be able to "EXCLUDE" a URL. Currently we can add in url's one by one. this can be more tedious than simply "excluding" a URL. ...read more
Solved
mmandel on February 14, 2018
Google released new rules for its Better Ads Standards policy on February 14, 2018, which will block ads ruled as especially "intrusive." These ads include autoplaying video ads that include sound, large sticky ads that take over the lower-third o read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
March 08, 2018
interesting...good conversation.
bellawu on April 06, 2017
Receive a notification for whenever one of my workflows encounters an error. This would avoid missing leads in real time due to undetected errors. http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/15774616-workflow-error-not read more
332 upvotes
102 Replies
Participant
February 23, 2018
I'm thinking it's just a suggestion for HubSpot to implement.
khughes on April 03, 2017
I send certain emails every month to the same group of people. I would love to have the ability within the workflows to be able to send emails every month instead of just annually. The example that I have is when I sent a request for newsletter inf read more
261 upvotes
89 Replies
Participant
January 29, 2018
Additionally...I'd like to see WEEKLY emails that we can trigger from "Lists". We have franchisees that would like some unique data on a weekly b...read more
KateVertigo on April 19, 2017
We would really like an overview page of the chats currently and previously taking place on our website through the Hubspot Messages beta. In the event an employee steps into a meeting forgetting to go offline, it would be great for all available ch read more
51 upvotes
15 Replies
Participant
January 09, 2018
Question for HubSpot. As you are working through the planning phase...are you also building in a "Proactive" element to this feature? ZenDe...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.