• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Claire Hayden

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ClaireAH on October 25, 2023
Currently we can only pin one individual note to the top of a company profile. It would be great to be able to mark other important notes with a star or similar and then be able to filter out those favourite notes to search back on quickly.
7 upvotes
0 Reply
angara on April 06, 2020
We want to use "Tasks" more intensively to register and measure all marketing and sales activities. But we cannot create a user-defined Property - please make this available. It should also be possible to see "Tasks" on the contact card on the r read more
323 upvotes
89 Replies
Participant
September 07, 2022
Yes please! Being able to customise and add task properties would be an enormous help. I´d like to re-assign my tasks to my colleagues while I am...read more
SianB on May 26, 2022
Dear Hubspot, Every new member who joins our business is always surprised that Hubspot do not offer subfolders to further organise workflows, lists & templates. I understand it to be a basic requirment for most businesses and systems. Is t read more
Participant
May 27, 2022
Yes!!!! When you have multiple teams using templates it can become very confusing without having subfolders. Great idea and very much needed please...read more
Jameel on May 24, 2018
When using the Inbox feature, each item must be opened individually. Multiple selections and batch actions are not available (example for closing batch emails or assigning in bulk) The individual action only results is an extremely tedious an read more
223 upvotes
100 Replies
Participant
April 13, 2021
We run an extremely busy inbox which is shared between a team of staff. We each take responsibility for the inbox at different times and waste a lo...read more
ClaireAH on July 09, 2020
Currently I can only edit 1 property at a time for a task. It would be a lot more efficient & time saving to be able to edit multiple properties at once. Instead of having to edit the same task twice. For example I´d like to assign a task to read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SianB on May 16, 2019
We have different departments using different email addresses, and from time to time, emails find themselves in the wrong mailbox, but we're unable to simply move them to the correct mailbox, instead, we have to contact someone from the 'other' team read more
47 upvotes
25 Replies
Participant
May 16, 2019
Yes please! This would avoid us trawling through emails that don´t correspond to us.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.