• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rachel Jordan

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

bellawu on April 06, 2017
Can you implement a feature so that if your workflow is determined by x amount of days follow up, you can set up a rule that will avoid sending emails on any bank holidays, Christmas day, New year etc. You already have a business days only rule so read more
72 upvotes
23 Replies
Participant
January 20, 2021
This is great. The next generation would be to allow us to block certain days of the week. If I send newsletters on Tuesdays, webinar invites on ...read more
rachelbjordan on January 15, 2021
I'd like to be able to use Dashboards and Custom Reports to build a true campaign dashboard. Example: A webinar campaign goes live. All in one Dashboard, I have: Count of registrants Landing page overall performance (views -> submissions) read more
9 upvotes
3 Replies
Solved
JessieBumgarner on January 13, 2021
I have 6 different landing pages utilizing the same form. I want to show in a report form submissions by page. Is this possible? If so, can someone help me out on how to configure the report? Thank you!
Participant
January 14, 2021
Good question. It's basically the detail you see in Marketing > Website > Landing Pages > any page. I want a report that shows this so I ca...read more
Solved
JessieBumgarner on January 13, 2021
I have 6 different landing pages utilizing the same form. I want to show in a report form submissions by page. Is this possible? If so, can someone help me out on how to configure the report? Thank you!
Participant
January 14, 2021
Good question. It's basically the detail you see in Marketing > Website > Landing Pages > any page. I want a report that shows this so I ca...read more
Esther_ISM on September 14, 2020
I believe I can only see first and last conversion and I can see in attribution reporting eg which channels are used. But I’d like to also see attribution reporting for paths taken. Eg which path (ad, visit blogpage, landing page, contact page or vi read more
3 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
December 21, 2020
I'm trying to figure this out, too. My team wants multi-touch deal attribution, not multi-touch revenue attribution. We want to quantify the to...read more
Solved
rachelbjordan on October 22, 2020
I'm optimizing our forms to gather more phone numbers from our leads. So I want to be able to report on how the changes made are paying off. There doesn't seem to be a way to create a list of people based on the date their phone number changed. read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
October 30, 2020
Well, this is interesting...  Either HubSpot list performance is very delayed, or something about my list is causing this to remain blank.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.