Contributeur
Membre depuis ‎oct. 23, 2018
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Karol Lbik

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

merfin29 le Mars 23, 2024
I have a lot of old data in streakCRM. It's a useful way to organise my email in G suite. I can look at a deal which is usually the customer name an I can see all the email interactions. I have not used much of the other functionality. I was thi Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Contributeur
Mars 25, 2024
Hi @merfin29 , Depending on the business requirements and needs it may still be useful to import old deals. You may be able to create segmented li...Lire la suite
Résolues
FOffice le Mai 27, 2022
Has anyone found a way to process a 50% deposit with Hubspot payments/Quotes?
2 Mentions J'aime
59 Réponses
Contributeur
Septembre 11, 2023
Hi @SKhetan I've been following this thread for a while. back when payments was launched downpayments/deposits weren't possible so we dropped the ...Lire la suite
mbrackett le Mai 10, 2019
We currently use the setting where HS automatically applies a tracking UTM to all URLS in our emails. We have a promotional campaign running for which we wanted to link directly to a page inside the cart system of our website. Unfortunately the UTM Lire la suite
24 Mentions J'aime
6 Réponses
Contributeur
Mars 23, 2023
Just came across this issue as well. We are launching a referral program and want to send every member a unique referral id. It just does not seem cl...Lire la suite
Juraj le Mars 02, 2023
Hello, I like a new beta version of dashboard filters. Finally, I can use any property to filter the dashboard. However, I miss the option to use simple timeline filter that would be applied to all reports. The best practice from other BI tool Lire la suite
4 Mentions J'aime
2 Réponses
Contributeur
Mars 09, 2023
Totally agree with Juraj. I love the ability to have such powerful and granular filters on the dashboard level but had to leave the beta as I couldn'...Lire la suite
Dogtag89 le Octobre 21, 2019
Currently marketing emails are not being logged under the contact record as an email but rather a marketing activity. As marketing emails allow for personalisation & smart content I think it is important for the sales and support teams to be ab Lire la suite
7 Mentions J'aime
4 Réponses
Contributeur
Avril 06, 2022
We're actually just dealing with a situation where not having transactional and marketing emails logged is causing us some issues. one of our custom...Lire la suite
BradleyE le Octobre 29, 2019
Currently, you can view all of the "Workflow Memberships" for a given Contact simply by viewing the Contact itself and viewing the right-hand side menu. However, this does not exist for Company and Deal objects and would be super beneficial if it Lire la suite
8 Mentions J'aime
2 Réponses
Contributeur
Février 26, 2021
Would love to see a workflow membership view for deals the same way it exists and is implemented for Contacts
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.