• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Hannu Saarinen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

brianmcgann1 on May 07, 2020
Hello, we have had an issue develop in the last week or two where the links in our emails direct users to a "malicious website" warning from Microsoft Office 365. I should point out that this is not happening on emails going out via Hubspot, as far read more
1 upvote
26 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
November 03, 2021
Hi @afu , can you tell from where you filed the appeal? It's pretty hard to find the right place from Microsoft 🙂
brianmcgann1 on May 07, 2020
Hello, we have had an issue develop in the last week or two where the links in our emails direct users to a "malicious website" warning from Microsoft Office 365. I should point out that this is not happening on emails going out via Hubspot, as far read more
1 upvote
26 Replies
November 03, 2021
Hi @afu , can you tell from where you filed the appeal? It's pretty hard to find the right place from Microsoft 🙂
ColinC on December 12, 2019
Is there a good reason why reports can only appear on one dashboard? We'd love to see the ability to share a report across multiple dashboards so that we can create and manage a single report that many users can use on their own dashboards; at t read more
June 14, 2021
Yes, this is definitely an important feature I'd like to see in HubSpot.
rickyfitz on October 25, 2019
We are looking to test an email to a sample of our total contacts list and are unable to filter down. We have lots of contacts but only want to send an email to a randomized 1,000 of them. To create lists in Hubspot, we have to use properties to fil read more
April 16, 2020
I think this would be awesome. We're running a lot of tests, and it would be great to be able to just define the list size beforehand.
daveconvery on September 26, 2018
It would be really useful to turn off click tracking in emails, particularly automated emails, in the marketing component. We get a lot of complaints about the appearance of links in emails like password resets, invoices, etc., with customers often read more
84 upvotes
44 Replies
March 18, 2020
Yes, this is definitely a needed feature!
HighQ on October 10, 2018
Hello! I'm trying out Drag and Drop email editor for the first time. I generally like it, but would like to have HTML source code access for all elements again. It has it available for rich text, but not images. I'd like it for images so I can read more
59 upvotes
18 Replies
June 13, 2019
This is definitely needed! The automatic resize function is killing my image quality, especially when I have two columns at desktop width and single ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.