Participant
Membre depuis ‎avr. 20, 2017
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Warren Eiserman

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

Siddall le Juin 22, 2017
We have a lot of very nice "This Quarter", "Last Quarter", "Next Quarter" filter functionality in HubSpot CRM....buuuuut, if your Company's Fiscal Year is not the same as the Calendar Year (as many are not), this "Quarter" filter functionality is no Lire la suite
282 Mentions J'aime
170 Réponses
Participant
Septembre 11, 2019
Like most businesses we run and are measured by quarter, which does not align with the calendar year. Have had to use the Zoho reporting solution to...Lire la suite
jcox le Janvier 17, 2017
I've seen the response to this query is that it is currently unavailable but being able to have deals in a range of currencies would be very useful.
173 Mentions J'aime
112 Réponses
Participant
Août 07, 2018
Hi Everyone, We have been battling with the multi-currency for over a year now on our HubSpot instance. We have now managed to solve this by imp...Lire la suite
fxholl le Avril 29, 2017
I created some queues for my tasks to organize the tasks. Sometimes I need to pass a task to someone else to complete. It would be great to have the ability to share queues, so shared tasks in a queue would already appear in the correct queue for Lire la suite
261 Mentions J'aime
110 Réponses
Participant
Octobre 27, 2017
Support this idea, with the addition of the "HubSpot Teams" feature that was released a few months ago, it would be great to be able view tasks esp. ...Lire la suite
mike175 le Mars 14, 2017
I was told that cross-object reporting is not availble in HubSpot CRM in response to the question I will detail below. I simply want to create a table report that contains the fields Associated Company, Associated Contacts, Deal Name, Create D Lire la suite
75 Mentions J'aime
39 Réponses
Participant
Juillet 24, 2017
As a workaround we used the HubSpot API and extracted the data into a Amazon (AWS) DB and then used a dashboarding tool to do our cross object report...Lire la suite
WarrenE le Juin 23, 2017
HubSpot allows creating of multiple languages for the homepage, but in order for a user to see the homepage in their own language (based on their browser localle) they need to manually change to their own language via the "language switcher" Lire la suite
63 Mentions J'aime
21 Réponses
WarrenE le Mai 28, 2017
We have a site in different languages. The HubSpot COS double opt-in configuration (found in COS -> Content -> Content Settings -> Email -> Double Opt-in) is only supported in one language . Would be great if this was availabl Lire la suite
288 Mentions J'aime
93 Réponses
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.