Participante | Partner
Miembro desde ‎nov 17, 2016
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

jstahl en Noviembre 08, 2017
Products is new - but data entry for products takes a lot of time - especially when we have excel lists of partners who purchased X products during Y month. With the products feature, the CRM will now automatically calculate the value of the product Leer más
86 Me gusta
23 Respuestas
Participante | Partner
Marzo 26, 2019
I agree
JeanJones en Septiembre 21, 2017
Google My Business is a great tool for localized businesses to engage with customers, and people who leave reviews. It would be great to see whether we can integrate this similarly to how we integrated Google Plus (and since they are phasing this o Leer más
166 Me gusta
54 Respuestas
Participante | Partner
Enero 22, 2019
Yes please to this feature, especially as Google+ is stopping.
Resuelta
asgJim en Abril 14, 2017
We're running into an issue with trying to use workflows to set contact owner. The problem is, our contacts are syncing to salesforce BEFORE the workflows run. The workflows set the contact owner in hubspot. So, the contact is being created in sa Leer más
3 Me gusta
10 Respuestas
Participante | Partner
Diciembre 10, 2018
Yes please. It's a property in the portal and seems strange why we can't add it in the Forms tool as a simple way to assign leads.
jrwthetreegroup en Noviembre 29, 2018
It would be good to be able to set required deal stages for a pipeline. For example; a pipeline for 'New business' (prosects that are not yet customers), it would be good to force the sales team to add a deal at the first stage then have to progress Leer más
274 Me gusta
98 Respuestas
stinhambo en Agosto 01, 2018
I'm playing with the qualification bot that comes with Marketing Starter and there are a couple of things missing that I think should be offered before it's useful - Switching between Messages and Bot depending on business hours/away status o Leer más
98 Me gusta
31 Respuestas
Participante | Partner
Noviembre 21, 2018
Yes please. If somebody is 'available' it would be good to have the option to automatically turn off the Bot then when nobody is available for the Bo...Leer más
srichter en Septiembre 19, 2017
As a previous Eloqua user (not saying I liked Eloqua by any means) I used to have the ability to add or remove modules from an email when building in the email creator. I find it a little annoying that I have to build a template if I need to swap or Leer más
64 Me gusta
33 Respuestas
Participante | Partner
Septiembre 27, 2018
100% need this. I use plain text marketing emails as part of lead nurturing and I want to send emails that appear to come from different team members...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.