• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lisa Hardy

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lhardy on March 11, 2021
I would love to see the main HubSpot navigation always appear at the top no matter where you are in the application. For example if you are in an email and you want to copy and paste something from a different email, you used to be able to go up to read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
lhardy on October 14, 2020
Now that we have the ability to do pop up CTAs within the pop up form module, I would really love to see the ability to track those clicks. Currently it is my understanding that the only tracking that happens on these are form submissions when you u read more
43 upvotes
19 Replies
lhardy on September 22, 2020
It would be great if the new enrollment history tab would give history of list enrollment, not just contact enrollment. It would be very helpful to see what lists were enrolled and when.
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
September 28, 2020
Thanks! I've added it there now too: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Workflows/idi-p/372708
It would be great if the new enrollment history tab in workflows also included list history... what lists were enrolled and when. This would be very helpful.
4 upvotes
0 Reply
It would be great if the new enrollment history tab would give history of list enrollment, not just contact enrollment. It would be very helpful to see what lists were enrolled and when.
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
September 28, 2020
Thanks! I've added it there now too: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Workflows/idi-p/372708
jmclaren on December 12, 2019
What’s happening? On November 1, 2019, we made a change to the Google Analytics integration that will prevent the Google Analytics tracking script from firing until a visitor opts in to cookie tracking via the HubSpot cookie banner . Why are we read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
February 04, 2020
If our website is NOT hosted within HubSpot, is there another way we can have the cookie banner also control the GA cookies in addition to the HubSpo...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.