• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Chuck Choi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JenWeiss on May 26, 2022
Hi Everyone! StudentSpot is a dedicated space to provide you with the tools to succeed in your career. Every month we will have a #StudentSpotlight series where will we feature a guest speaker who has made an impact. Changing role read more
8 upvotes
2 Replies
HubSpot Employee
May 26, 2022
It was a pleasure to speak with you Jenny! Hope this discussion was helpful for those who are looking to make a transition to tech/engineering. If an...read more
JenWeiss on May 24, 2022
Asian American and Pacific Islander Hertigae Month (AAPI Heritage Month) for the month of May is a celebration that recognizes the historical and cultural contributions of individuals and groups of Asian and Pacific Islander descent in the United read more
9 upvotes
3 Replies
HubSpot Employee
May 25, 2022
Appreciate the kind words Jen! Before HubSpot, there was a time when I struggled to find a full time job. I worked at a Boston-based tech company whe...read more
Solved
eschoenagel on September 17, 2019
Hello HubSpot Dev Team, I reached out to support recently as I noticed the logo icon on my HubSpot hosted blog was linking to an outdated version of my company webpage that is no longer active. This was due to the fact that the associated URL wa read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 02, 2019
Happy to help Have a wonderful day!
jtracy on September 16, 2019
Hi. Our company is new to Hubspot and still trying to get used to using the servcie after migrating our Wordpress blog over to Hubspot. I originally posted the following request to the Hubspot Support forum, but was asked by one of the Hubspot sup read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Employee
October 02, 2019
Hello @jtracy , Welcome to HubSpot! Seems like the items appear in alphabetical order. I see that the items listed will stack below the first r...read more
Solved
eschoenagel on September 17, 2019
Hello HubSpot Dev Team, I reached out to support recently as I noticed the logo icon on my HubSpot hosted blog was linking to an outdated version of my company webpage that is no longer active. This was due to the fact that the associated URL wa read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 02, 2019
Happy to help Have a wonderful day!
risi0501 on September 16, 2019
Hello, I am working on two landing pages for our newsletter and I am finding it impossible to get it to show up correctly on mobile. This one, We just want the image of the person, next to their bio. In mobile they are all moved to the bottom a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 02, 2019
Hello @risi0501 , It seems like the second link you provided isn't working anymore, and the landing page you linked seems to be mobile responsi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.