• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Evelyne Berden

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Deborah on June 30, 2017
It would be great to have more or precise formatting options in the Sales Email Templates. Problems I'm facing up are: a standard font "Arial", which isn't available in the dropdown for the fonts yet the indent text button is missing to write read more
Member | Elite Partner
July 28, 2021
Great idea! We also would like more styling / templating options, like SharpSpring has with their Smart Mail feature: https://help.sharpspring.com/h...read more
EvelyneB on December 15, 2020
We would like the 'Tickets' dashboard (under Service) in HubSpot to auto-refresh. The servicedesk would like to see the most recent version of this overview at all times as multiple people work on these tickets.
30 upvotes
15 Replies
Solved
EvelyneB on September 07, 2020
We would like the 'Tickets' dashboard in HubSpot to auto-refresh. The servicedesk would like to see the most recent version of this overview at all times as multiple people work on these tickets.
16 upvotes
2 Replies
Solved
EvelyneB on October 09, 2018
Hi HubSpot community, We're very fond of the HubSpot native forms. That's why we try to include them as much as possible. However, we have stumbled upon an issue here. Whenever we want to add terms and conditions to a form, we add this i read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.