• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Benno Schmidt

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

benno on August 19, 2019
Some contacts of ours are service providers and they would write to various team members. At the moment, the email asignee is always the contact owner but this doesn't make much sense in this scenario: I propose that the email assignee should be who read more
16 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
August 27, 2019
Yes, I mean by default. If an email is sent to thomas@, the first line is "Hi Thomas" it makes no sense to assign this email to anybody else than tho...read more
benno on August 19, 2019
Some contacts of ours are service providers and they would write to various team members. At the moment, the email asignee is always the contact owner but this doesn't make much sense in this scenario: I propose that the email assignee should be who read more
16 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
August 27, 2019
Yes, I mean by default. If an email is sent to thomas@, the first line is "Hi Thomas" it makes no sense to assign this email to anybody else than tho...read more
benno on August 19, 2019
Please add a button "Assign to already-existing deal" for mail that are in the Inbox. Similar to the button "Create a deal" (which that lets us create a deal based on a new mail in the inbox) I oftentimes have mails that have a different subject l read more
17 upvotes
6 Replies
benno on August 19, 2019
Situation: We are a travel agent and have service providers who work with us on a large number of deals. Some service providers might work with us on 100+ deals. Every time an email from our service providers comes in, this mail gets assigned to read more
16 upvotes
2 Replies
HubspotUser12 on September 19, 2018
We have big problems to notice when a visitor is chatting with us, the sound is not enough at all, and notifications are not enough. We suggest to use another way to notify, maybe a native software app to manage chats, I don't know, but we are m read more
87 upvotes
77 Replies
Contributor
August 07, 2019
I fully agree with this. The bloop-bleep sound is not enough. Would be great if we could upload another sound. Thanks!
CristianP on October 27, 2017
The Text Limitation - As you're aware there is a limitation in how much text you can include in the body of a snippet. This is disappointing as there may be paragraphs you send quite often that don't necessarily qualify to be a template. For exampl read more
140 upvotes
96 Replies
Contributor
July 08, 2019
+1. This is on TOP OF MY LIST, please HubSpot team, do us all this favor!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.