• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mark Vande Haar

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

mark_vande_haar on October 16, 2019
I need to get all contact activity. Ads Activity CTA Marketing Email Page VIews Form Submissions Any way to get all?
3 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
October 17, 2019
Does the Analytics API pull pages views and associate to a contact id? In regards to number 3? @WendyGoh
mark_vande_haar on October 16, 2019
I need to get all contact activity. Ads Activity CTA Marketing Email Page VIews Form Submissions Any way to get all?
3 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
October 17, 2019
Does the Analytics API pull pages views and associate to a contact id? In regards to number 3? @WendyGoh
Solved
Jesse on August 30, 2019
My sales department just recently added an entry-level BDR to perform some outbound cold-calls. As soon as they have drummed up some interest from a call, our current process is that he change the contact's lifecycle stage to 'SQL' and then change t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
August 30, 2019
I have a custom deal property (dropdown) called "Deal Source" similar to Original source but tracks the final attribution to the pipeline. It starte...read more
Solved
Kevinkartchner on June 11, 2019
Hey everyone! I'm reading Predictable Revenue by Aaron Ross and he talks about something called "sidekick" in hubspot? It allows you to be viewing a prospective clients website and have it pull the information from the website into Hubspot to cr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
June 11, 2019
Sidekick is no longer in the Hubspot world. The closest thing now is https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/datanyze . I don't think it will cre...read more
Solved
Yurii on April 24, 2019
Hi! Does anybody know how to create a tag in GTM to treck pop-ups forms submissions? I use 3 white hats solutions to track general forms, but, unfortunately, it doesn't work for the pop-ups forms.
Contributor
April 29, 2019
The click class is 'leadin-close-button' when somebody submits on the pop-up form. If you have more than one pop-up form you'll need to click URL...read more
Solved
TxGarrett on February 04, 2019
Hola Amigos! My business teaches basic Spanish vocabulary to preschool aged children. I want to use the CRM to create a list of new preschools to contact and then track through my "sales" cycle of taking them from a prospect to scheduling a demo to read more
2 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
February 04, 2019
Your best bet is to upload the schools as companies as long as you have a domain name for the school. From there you can prospect and add contacts as...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.