Membro
Membro desde ‎set 25, 2018
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Paulette Leach

Atividade

AnaMura on Novembro 18, 2019
I know that Hubspot is not currently supporting this functionality, but it will help a lot to manually start a ticket from incoming email (not via workflow, but via Gmail extension) or from Slack, similarly to what you have for creating a new 'Task Leia mais
139 avaliações positivas
59 Respostas
Membro
Setembro 01, 2022
Agreed, this would be very helpful from within Outlook and the Hubspot Add-in. There is no easy and consistent way to do this via conversations, as ...Leia mais
lauraalbr on Abril 08, 2020
We are trying to report on at what time our customers/leads are writing us on the live chat to adapt the availabilities of our staff. While it is possible to run this report manually (the export will tell you the time in the 'create date', not Leia mais
59 avaliações positivas
14 Respostas
Membro
Abril 19, 2022
Upvoting as well. This is critical to map staffing needs for coverage and to determine trends.
Arne on Abril 27, 2019
We have quite a number of workflows in HubSpot that classify, notify, assign tasks and owners. If such users are out of office, processes get stuck in the dead end waiting for the users to eg come back from vacation. We are using rotation in some c Leia mais
372 avaliações positivas
98 Respostas
Membro
Abril 05, 2022
Adding our vote too. An out of office designation or away, or something to keep tickets flowing to available staff. We want to turn on the automated...Leia mais
pleach on Janeiro 21, 2021
The HS created My Tasks report used to show ALL open tasks, regardless of due date. Any past due tasks would show in RED. All tasks would have a check box to allow you to close the task from the report screen. The report would sort the tasks by d Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
EvaDixon on Agosto 14, 2018
It would be great to have the option to disable email attachments from being automatically saved to Companies / Contacts. There is no need for us to store this information in Hubspot and often the same file is saved multiple times (if the same atta Leia mais
80 avaliações positivas
38 Respostas
Membro
Agosto 12, 2020
I agree. There is no need to save the logos in HS. Making it easier to view and clean these up, would be a nice buy off. Turning off the attachmen...Leia mais
Org3D on Maio 17, 2019
If I have a contact who has an attachment associated with them, I want to be able to search elements of that attachment. So I want to be able to search for specific words within that attachment. An example might be that I've attached resumes to each Leia mais
124 avaliações positivas
25 Respostas
Membro
Agosto 12, 2020
I would like to be able to search Attachments in a Thumbnail view, so you can see what types of docs they are. It would also be good to be able to s...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.