• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Oliver Dawson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TOK93 on May 15, 2023
When logging a call from a ticket record, the call should automatically log to the contact record. If a contact calls in regarding multiple tickets that they've called in about before, HS users will have to open up every ticket record simultaneo read more
15 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
February 28, 2024
Yes! The same for activities logged on Deals would be really helpful. I appreciate that it's possible to add a Contact manually when creating the a...read more
lbrown27 on May 18, 2020
We pass a field from our database to Hubspot via API and it is stored as a date w/ time there, but I can't figure out how to get it into Hubspot as date/timestamp for a workflow that will rely on this property. Any ideas?
Participant
July 27, 2022
Yes, please!
cmudd on February 03, 2022
We have moved from Mind Body to Hubspot for lead follow up. We have used Hubspot before. We have what seems to be an unusual problem. The Hubspot leads are not coming in in real time; there is about a 30 minute delay. (As most of you know if the read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
March 08, 2022
Hi @cmudd , Were you able to resolve this issue? We are finding a very similar issue. We are using Facebook lead forms on other HubSpot portals, ...read more
OliverJD on July 10, 2020
I've been setting up a new instance of HubSpot, and have been replicating properties from another of our instances without taking note of the properties internal values. I understand that internal values cannot be changed on creation, but these read more
lleemis on April 09, 2019
Ability to create a report for "Overdue Tasks" to match exactly what you see in the task dashboard.
211 upvotes
67 Replies
Participant
June 23, 2020
Following.
DiegoPI on June 11, 2018
It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be read more
1005 upvotes
331 Replies
Participant
December 11, 2019
this would be super helpful!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.