• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Finn Hansen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

samara1 on September 11, 2020
It would be great if we could choose which fields are mandatory for importing contacts (initially), in addition to those that are already pre-defined in Hubspot.
116 upvotes
30 Replies
Top Contributor
March 20, 2024
On the 4th year since the "idea" was submitted. It should really basic functionality in any CRM or company system. Yet it is "idea submitted" in 2024...read more
lujemo on June 02, 2020
We need the functionality to display child companies and associated info in the target account overview of a Parent company account. Currently, if we have the parent company as a target account, we can't see any child company information. We read more
79 upvotes
30 Replies
Top Contributor
January 23, 2024
+1
TChafetz on February 11, 2021
Hello. It would be extremely beneficial if you could further customize the Target Accounts dashboard. For example, I oversee all accounts and would like to customize the dashboard to see who the project lead is on the account, when their last touc read more
7 upvotes
2 Replies
Top Contributor
January 23, 2024
+1
TMouranieh on August 23, 2023
Ability to set goals for target accounts specifically which will help monitor the sales of that specific account
Top Contributor
January 23, 2024
+1
finn on August 31, 2020
Right now in CMS, if I set a page's language to French, the URL gets a hard-coded language slug: www.domain.com/fr-fr/page-name where the "fr-fr" bit is hardcoded, i.e. not changeable by the website editor / super admin. Similar for all language read more
Top Contributor
April 04, 2023
Three years later this is still hardcoded to these clumsy and non-friendly URL slugs. Speaking with Hubspot support today though they told me tha...read more
yvonnekloiber on November 23, 2018
I wish there the opportunity to show a different name in the live chat profile than the user name. For privacy reasons I don't want every website visitor to see my full name and would prefer using an alias or to show only the first name. This is read more
84 upvotes
38 Replies
Top Contributor
January 12, 2023
@RLong8 with all due respect, that is not the (entire) solution. The solution, that we have been asking for during more than 4 years is to have a...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups