• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Krisztina Barkoczi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

C-Note on December 12, 2018
I really need the ability to create reports using OR filters instead of just AND filters. For example, we use fields like AC1 and AC2 when a contact has multiple accounts. When I create a report, I want to be able to see if there are customers wit read more
287 upvotes
130 Replies
Contributor
March 26, 2020
Agree with all the comments before, this is a must have functionality! Best would be to also have basic filter logic incorporated
Yanik on March 12, 2020
Hi, Would be really useful to have the option to create custom report to track ads campaign performance. Currently, the only option is to use the out-of-the-box ads (Marketing > Ads > Analyze). The problem with these standard reports is th read more
191 upvotes
43 Replies
Contributor
March 16, 2020
Hi, creating custom reports for ads would be also critical for us. The default ads dashboard is ok, but we need more flexibility in reporting & v...read more
kingedwardsIII on April 04, 2019
Hubspot should have the ability to insert Personalized Token data into the Salesforce Task description. Marketo does this. #justsaying
33 upvotes
11 Replies
Contributor
December 05, 2019
This would be super helpful for us as well! Right now we are able to add personalization tokens when creating HubSpot tasks, sending slack notificat...read more
Kriszti on February 15, 2019
The idea is to have more control over to who are we showing pop-up forms, similarly to chat bots, where it's possible to show (or hide the bot) for a specific, segmented list. It would be cool to have a "show it only to visitors who met specific read more
17 upvotes
10 Replies
Contributor
October 18, 2019
@petertorbagyi this is awesome! Thank you for the update
landers_210 on July 23, 2019
Why can't we send HTML emails as part of HubSpot's new form follow-up email tool? The plain text emails don't allow us to add CTAs, images, and other essential email elements. Until this is resolved, we will have to workflows to send our HTML au read more
138 upvotes
48 Replies
Contributor
August 08, 2019
Agreed with everything above!
bellawu on April 06, 2017
IF statements is a nice addition, but it is useless if the 2 branches created cannot be reconnected to continue a workflow. Otherwise it just forces us to duplicate all the common events in two branches, once the IF exception is passed... http: read more
236 upvotes
92 Replies
Contributor
August 07, 2019
Hi @bellawu , this is fantastic news! I would love to sign up for it, but unfortunately, I keep receiving an error message when I click on the lin...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.