• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

André de Oliveira

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

HowardTaylor007 on November 06, 2016
It would be nice to be able to export all details to an Excel or CSV file with filters so that we can analyze or look at and manipulate the information. If there is a way then can someone please be kind enough to let me know how to do this.
Participant
June 29, 2022
Passing 5 years and hubspot has created nothing native yet or UX friendly, am I right? 3rd party solutions is not a solution, because our costum...read more
SGV on July 01, 2020
Has anyone found a way to export the data from their Activity Feed? I have Sales Pro. The activity feed contains great, ACTIONABLE REAL-TIME information that I can use to focus my efforts on the right prospects. I'm the only one here...and there' read more
22 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
June 28, 2022
Hello I want to share our struggle here. Email is one example that we were trying to backup here and already facing limitations, but we ne...read more
Solved
andredeoliveira on June 28, 2022
Hello I want to share our struggle here. Email is one example that we were trying to backup here and already facing limitations, but we need this to all activities types. We need for Task, Calls, Meeting, Email, Note, at least this: Wh read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Solved
MobileAuto on November 23, 2016
Is there away to download all my activity through out the day. I work from home and right now have a spreadsheet of every contact I spoke with and every task I completed that I submit to my boss. This CRM is great but now Im doing double the input. read more
10 upvotes
17 Replies
Participant
June 28, 2022
Hello I want to share our struggle here. Email is one example that we were trying to backup here and already facing limitations, but we ne...read more
andredeoliveira on September 03, 2021
Hello , Today we can define more than one task at the same time, e.g.: Task A - 08/30/2021 8:00 Task B - 08/30/2021 8:00 I'm wondering if it's possible to block this behavior. I would like to be able to choose only the available ho read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
codymiles512 on January 08, 2018
Right now, the products feature only supports 1) the product name, 2) the product quantity, 3) the product cost, and 4) recurring or fixed price. It would be incredible if I could associate custom fields with products. In my world, I need to b read more
267 upvotes
131 Replies
Participant
July 30, 2020
We need that. I would like to create products with a TAX value field.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.