Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Membre depuis ‎sept. 12, 2018
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Richard Walsh

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

PEscrieut le Août 16, 2022
Hello, I'm following this tutorial: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/quotes When I try to associate the quote to the quote template using /crm/v3/objects/quote_template/{QUOTE_TEMPLATE_ID}/associations/quote/{QUOTE_ID}/quote_temp Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Août 17, 2022
Same problem here. I don't believe it is that the scope is missing, but rather they haven't enabled the association API open to the public. It's l...Lire la suite
jmoss le Novembre 12, 2019
I would like to be able to use a form submission to auto-generate a quote. It's currently possible to use a workflow to create a deal, but I'd like to be able to go a step further and have the workflow create a deal and quote simultaneously.
341 Mentions J'aime
117 Réponses
Juin 14, 2022
yes please. Without this, the quotes workflows options are quite limited.
richardwalsh le Mars 03, 2022
In a world where businesses operate at a global level, and are providing instruction where information may be regulated and different per country, we need the ability to have content change and adapt to the viewer's location. At first, I thought th Lire la suite
18 Mentions J'aime
2 Réponses
Brandonbaker le Septembre 17, 2018
The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines. This allows for knowledgebase segmentation. Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support) Lire la suite
764 Mentions J'aime
214 Réponses
Mars 03, 2022
At the enterprise level, with multiple brands and the new Business Unit addon, this is an absolute must.
Rianne le Mars 08, 2019
Within our organization we use Microsoft Teams for all meetings. When people book a meeting through the Meeting tool with someone, we now have to manually send out an additional Microsoft Teams meeting. We would like to these meeting tool invites to Lire la suite
727 Mentions J'aime
403 Réponses
Octobre 21, 2020
We have multiple clients that would love this, and need it asap before they start looking at other platforms.
Résolues
rohansdeeson le Août 05, 2020
So We are generating a breadcrumb from our main menu like so. {% menu "breadcrumb" id=32386756055, site_map_name='Main Menu', overrideable=False, root_type='breadcrumb', flyouts='false', max_levels='4', flow='horizontal', label='Advanced Menu' %} Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
9 Réponses
Octobre 20, 2020
This worked perfectly!
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Hubs de groupe pour richardwalsh