Contributeur
Membre depuis ‎sept. 11, 2018
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Andrew Perl

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

GeorgeBThomas le Mai 11, 2021
One of the big reasons for Roles in Hubspot is to save time! With that said, many times, roles are very close to each other in the permissions you set but, only need a few tweaks here and there. It would be nice to set a base Role, clone it, and the Lire la suite
30 Mentions J'aime
6 Réponses
Contributeur
Mars 08, 2024
Good news to end the week!!!! Thanks Hubspot!
AndrewinKC le Janvier 11, 2024
We have had numerous issues over the last year or two with Hubspot CMS lacking the ability to flush the cache (and force the refresh of some files). We have recently made some changes to our site CSS to get around on iOS issue not rendering text Lire la suite
11 Mentions J'aime
2 Réponses
AndrewinKC le Novembre 03, 2023
It would be awesome if we could get an option to create a cloned page in our staging environment and break the link from the original cloned page. I often have to create new pages in staging and it is not good when we publish the staged page and it Lire la suite
2 Mentions J'aime
2 Réponses
Contributeur
Novembre 07, 2023
I discovered this new feature yesterday while reviewing this with our web developers. A very welcome addition! Thanks so much!!!!!! AndrewinKC
AndrewinKC le Novembre 03, 2023
It would be awesome if we could get an option to create a cloned page in our staging environment and break the link from the original cloned page. I often have to create new pages in staging and it is not good when we publish the staged page and it Lire la suite
2 Mentions J'aime
2 Réponses
Contributeur
Novembre 07, 2023
I discovered this new feature yesterday while reviewing this with our web developers. A very welcome addition! Thanks so much!!!!!! AndrewinKC
mfinocchiaro le Mars 03, 2017
We have software data sheets in the File Manager that we link to on our site for customer download. We need to have the ability to track how many times these pdfs are downloaded for viewing, as well as being able to see what web pages these linked d Lire la suite
552 Mentions J'aime
151 Réponses
Contributeur
Août 16, 2023
Disappointing that this capability is not available. We manage a site that has numerous documents that are not gated for regulatory purposes. I see t...Lire la suite
Shay le Avril 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 39 votes. There currently isn't a way to A/B test forms. I'm assuming other users out there would be interested in A/B testing whether or not certain fields create higher form submission drop off than o Lire la suite
192 Mentions J'aime
93 Réponses
Contributeur
Août 04, 2023
Having to set up a landing page A/B test when we only want to test if a form field should be required is overkill. It would be awesome to be able to ...Lire la suite
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Hubs de groupe pour AndrewinKC