• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Whitney Springston

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AlishaCamacho on July 22, 2020
Hi there! I am wondering if it is possible to integrate paragraph formatting features, similar to Microsoft Word or Adobe InDesign, etc, for marketing email purposes. For now, I am manually increasing or decreasing the spacing between paragraph read more
48 upvotes
19 Replies
September 22, 2023
It's baffling that this doesn't exist. A simple "add space after paragraph" would be great. Right now, my emails are either a block of text or spaced...read more
Solved
wspringston on September 29, 2022
We have several contacts that have both work and personal emails and want to get our marketing emails on both. Is there a way to do so? In the email field, they might have firstname@gmail.com; firstname@yourcompany.com and they want to get read more
6 upvotes
3 Replies
asmas92 on October 04, 2020
As it's impossible to have multiple contacts sharing an email address, it would make sense for another unique identifier to be used across the contact database. For example, we have families who are individual customers with their own preference read more
122 upvotes
27 Replies
July 29, 2022
This is a major need for us. Since the pandemic, we have been using HubSpot to update our employees. But, because turnover is a thing, every time I u...read more
mikee on April 19, 2019
The current behavior for calculated properties is to round to two (or more) decimal places. It would be helpful to instead allow results to be rounded to the nearest whole number (an integer) – instead of two decimal places. Even better would be to read more
248 upvotes
73 Replies
February 11, 2022
We also need this. It would also help if I could set a unit in the calculated field. My instance will only show me a number, rather than showing a do...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.