• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Scott Schofield

Greetings fellow Hubspotters. I work for Key West Express on the SW Florida coast, we are a passenger ferry operation that takes our visitors to the wonderful, tropical island of Key West. I am the "IT Guru" or so I am called here. Keeping everything that plugs into the wall running! From PPC, any and all social media, web, to phones and everything in between. If you have a question, ask away! I may not be able to answer every inquiry but I'll sure give it my best shot.

Activity

Solved
TWilloughby on November 17, 2021
So i'm getting this error message when I try and schedule an Insta video post. It accepts the videos fine for FB, Linkedin & Twitter, and I can manually upload the video onto Instagram myself as well as on a different social scheduling tool.... read more
Key Advisor
March 18, 2024
Ok, fine. So, we can go to another 3rd party tool to do what HubSpot should alred be doing. But, why?????
ralmtech on February 29, 2024
Good day I have a bit of a weird problem that I am not sure I am understanding. ======================== Environment: ======================== Website built with HubSpot web builder (works) Custom domain bought via GoDaddy (nameserver is read more
Key Advisor
March 06, 2024
I"ve had similar issues with that as well. Some folks that enter the naked domain, get the same error that you recieved, but if they enter the fully...read more
lou_ae on November 10, 2019
Hi there As many may have noticed, big brands are starting to add in the option to view UI in Dark Mode. When we send out an email, our branding currently uses dark text - as most email clients (up until now) have had a light background. If we read more
379 upvotes
118 Replies
Key Advisor
January 30, 2024
Think we can consider this "idea" dead. It's been over 4 years since it was submitted, and not progress from HubSpot. Scott
lou_ae on November 10, 2019
Hi there As many may have noticed, big brands are starting to add in the option to view UI in Dark Mode. When we send out an email, our branding currently uses dark text - as most email clients (up until now) have had a light background. If we read more
379 upvotes
118 Replies
Key Advisor
January 30, 2024
Think we can consider this "idea" dead. It's been over 4 years since it was submitted, and not progress from HubSpot. Scott
Ballina on October 07, 2020
When scheduling your social media posts for video content, the system does not allow you to customise the thumbnail. It creates an autoplay thumbnail based on the first frame. Therefore in order to customise the thumbnail for social media video read more
94 upvotes
42 Replies
Key Advisor
August 01, 2023
@hubspot How is this STILL not implemented??????
TCremeens on June 01, 2023
A report that tells you the best day and time of day to send emails would be incredibly helpful. It would aggregate data from all past email sends in your account to gather the result. The "Industry Standard" recommendations are fine, but I'd like t read more
16 upvotes
4 Replies
Key Advisor
June 12, 2023
Excellent idea!!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for KeyWestScott