• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TMF1090 on March 05, 2019
We have multiple sequences running and need to be able to create list of contacts who have been enrolled into a sequence. This allows us to run different types of field, email and product/services campaigns based upon the location of the contacts read more
436 upvotes
119 Replies
Participant
August 11, 2017
Even just the ability to know whether someone is or isnt in a sequence would help in workflows.
bellawu on April 06, 2017
Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a read more
588 upvotes
109 Replies
Participant
August 11, 2017
Very much in favor of folders for workflows
WhoOrderedRice on May 01, 2018
We have the outlook sidekick plugin on our email accounts, which logs emails and gives you a nice sidebar for more contact details. - Which is great for our actual customer contacts. However, this plugin is currently adding absolutely everyone read more
Participant
August 09, 2017
When you start a sequence, it is going to send the emails at the same time of day. (if you select 1 day, it will send in 24 hours, 2 days 48 hours, e...read more
RobWez on June 22, 2017
I would like to use the Documents attachment via HS but do not want the constant emails coming in telling me someone viewed it etc. There should be an option to turn it off Rob
Participant
July 10, 2017
Totally agree. You should be able to toggle these notifications. You should also be able to enter people into workflows based off of a document view...read more
kbialy on January 29, 2018
Our sales team has switched over to using the Sales Pro Document tool to send document links to their clients via email. This is a really great tool however, outside of the document view window it's not possible to extract names and create a list an read more
287 upvotes
107 Replies
Participant
June 19, 2017
Surprised this doesn't exist. Why else would we gather email information when sharing documents? (You are unable to do this with URL tracking b...read more
samglenn on September 04, 2019
For all content options that allow you to organize with folders, it would be extremely helpful to be able to create folders within folders for better organization leading to less duplicates and efficiency when looking for content already created my read more
Participant
April 20, 2017
yes, could be great for organizing documents.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.