自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Mark Beaumont

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

Mark_Beaumont 2月 01日, 2021
Hi, We have a growing list of custom marketing email templates but I can't find a way to add them to folders, partition by teams or simply tidy them up so new users don't have to scroll through a long list to find the correct template. Is th 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
abowman3d 4月 25日, 2017
Please upvote this idea! Current Hubspot scoring is severally lacking compared to its competitors. Hubspots scoring issues are so large that I would strongly warn anyone from choosing Hubspot until they fixed how they score Contacts. 1.) All 続きを読む
440 いいね!
142 コメント
参加者
7月 22日, 2020
+1 need this!
解決済み
Mark_Beaumont 7月 15日, 2020
Hey, Does anyone know a way of automatically moving deals between stages based on company score? We want to have three columns in the pipeline that split deals by associated company score and ideally a workflow that will move them, i.e. when com 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
参加者
7月 20日, 2020
Brilliant thanks @StefaniUAT ! Super helpful.
解決済み
Mark_Beaumont 7月 15日, 2020
Hey, Does anyone know a way of automatically moving deals between stages based on company score? We want to have three columns in the pipeline that split deals by associated company score and ideally a workflow that will move them, i.e. when com 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
参加者
7月 20日, 2020
Brilliant thanks @StefaniUAT ! Super helpful.
Mark_Beaumont 5月 19日, 2020
Hey, Does anyone know if it is possible to create a report for the dashboards that shows which blog posts are getting the most engagement just from contacts that belong to one company? We have a number of key accounts are we want to see what typ 続きを読む
解決済み
Mark_Beaumont 8月 13日, 2018
Hi there, Does anyone know if it is possible to display blog tags on the blog home page? Much like the attached where it shows 'connected cars', 'wireless' etc? Thanks, Mark
0 いいね!
2 コメント
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.