• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Danny Silverman

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Jeffrey_U on March 27, 2017
It would be very nice to have a much better user management. With more options for rights and permissions.
46 upvotes
49 Replies
Participant
October 07, 2019
Navigation/areas - Hide entirely, e.g. do not show Conversations for users with no access. Anything that you go to only to get a permission error s...read more
jeremypyles on October 17, 2017
Any Hubspot CRM (Sales) user can see all dashboards! YIKES. It is scary to me that any CRM user can view anyone else's dashboard in Hubspot Sales. This has huge privacy issues with lower-level users being able to see my Dashboard and all sales read more
81 upvotes
49 Replies
Participant
October 07, 2019
Please, please take some time to focus on permissions across the entire CRM. This is a key differentiated comared to every other CRM I've used -- in...read more
Arun_Opto22 on November 29, 2017
I think there should be the ability to limit the permission to edit the Sales Dashboard. I've made the dashboard look like I want it to for my sales team...but individual salespeople have the ability to go in and modify it...but it is a "global" vi read more
27 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
October 07, 2019
We setup a sales dashboard used by a couple dozen sales reps. Occassionally one person changes it and it affects everyone! There must be some way t...read more
Mr_E on October 18, 2017
The admin account should have the ability to login as other user accounts. This would allow the admin to change the various settings, like notifications, that can only be changed at the user level. Great time and user frustration saver
190 upvotes
84 Replies
Participant
February 01, 2019
I have been training users all this week, and it is very laborious and wasteful to have to spend so much time with them showing them how to setup the...read more
commonevolution on October 24, 2018
There is currently no connection between form collection and Conversation Inbox. Massive design oversight on their part. I have multiple websites with embedded contact forms as entry points into my sales and marketing teams. Now my form submissi read more
23 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
February 01, 2019
This is very confusing for our support team. Chats and emails go to one place, forms are handled a completely different way. It would be very helpf...read more
JennTheone on June 28, 2017
It's simple! If we could see where our companies and contacts were with one single image (map), then we wouldn't have to filter our companies or contacts, creating different lists. Our executives fly all over for speaking, conferences, and live clas read more
121 upvotes
65 Replies
Participant
December 06, 2018
@Dan1 Your maps add-on looks great. I tried to add it to my account but the map shows up blank with no customers or opportunities. Any idea what ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.