• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sachin Rekhi

Sachin Rekhi is the Founder & CEO of Notejoy, a collaborative notes app for you and your team. Notejoy offers a deep integration with HubSpot, making it the perfect companion app for all your sale notes.

Activity

reeseh on March 08, 2018
Hubspot is a great CRM, but the biggest problem I've faces is not being able to do a mass search of customer notes. If I have a customer I need to contact, I may not remember their name, but I do remember that I noted that they raise golden retrieve read more
77 upvotes
44 Replies
Contributor
December 26, 2019
@gelflex-cc happy to provide a demo of Notejoy's integration with HubSpot. You can schedule one here .
reeseh on March 08, 2018
Hubspot is a great CRM, but the biggest problem I've faces is not being able to do a mass search of customer notes. If I have a customer I need to contact, I may not remember their name, but I do remember that I noted that they raise golden retrieve read more
77 upvotes
44 Replies
Contributor
December 26, 2019
@gelflex-cc happy to provide a demo of Notejoy's integration with HubSpot. You can schedule one here .
Solved
JafSiddiqi on September 12, 2018
I need to be able to upload images into a note on contacts in Hubspot. I understand that files can only be uploaded into notes on the desktop version, not mobile also. Is there any way to upload an image file for each contact. The image is of a read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor
November 21, 2019
I wanted to mention that Notejoy , a collaborative notes app, integrates deeply with HubSpot, allowing you to create, view, and edit notes directly ...read more
reeseh on March 08, 2018
77 upvotes
44 Replies
Contributor
December 26, 2019
Solved
geekateegeek on June 08, 2017
I'm looking to view all the notes added to contacts recently. I've tried adding a notes column into the view but there isn't one. How would I go about this?
12 upvotes
10 Replies
Contributor
November 21, 2019
I wanted to mention that Notejoy , a collaborative notes app, integrates deeply with HubSpot, allowing you to create, view, and collaboratively edit...read more
Solved
sachinr on February 04, 2019
In our app we are requesting the following scopes: contacts timeline oauth. When a super admin goes through the OAuth 2.0 flow to authorize our app, everything works as expected. However, when a non-super admin goes through the OAuth 2.0 flo read more
1 upvote
22 Replies
Contributor
February 07, 2019
Sure, app details here: 1. App ID: 186337 2. Hub ID: 5304870 3. User Email: ada@ So we've created an integration with our app, Notejoy, a c...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.