• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Cyrus Richardson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

jcj87 on February 04, 2020
AS admin in companies with more than 50 users, we should be able to manage permissions to merge contacts since it implies "manipulating" the database by anyone who can edit contacts even if he is not aware of the impact merges could have.
180 upvotes
94 Replies
Member | Partner
September 17, 2023
I totally agree. this presents a significant business risk and GDPR risk (which carries fines!). It really must be looked at with urgency please.
Kevin84 on August 08, 2019
We have courses that run every month and we have a pipeline for each month, we have to create these all manually and they are always the same with only a tweak in the date, I have searched Google and everything says that this feature is required but read more
98 upvotes
22 Replies
Member | Partner
April 13, 2022
SAme!
twandeleijer on November 03, 2017
According to this article , Hubspot will start linking page views to contacts if any of the below two things happen: "Visitors will be tracked anonymously even before they become contacts. If and when a visitor fills out a form , HubSpot will read more
Member | Partner
July 20, 2021
I'm struggling to find any info as to why Hubspot doesn't track web visits when people click on a link on a sales email. Other SAAS solutions do thi...read more
Yazz on February 07, 2018
We just switched over to Office 365 and the Sales Tools Add-In does not allow for settings as did the Sidekick Add-In. So, if we want to 'awlays' log/track e-mails, I cannot do so with Sales Tools. The tool also does not auto open when you write an read more
Member | Partner
March 05, 2019
Just figured this out... https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales Download the Outlook desk...read more
Yazz on February 07, 2018
We just switched over to Office 365 and the Sales Tools Add-In does not allow for settings as did the Sidekick Add-In. So, if we want to 'awlays' log/track e-mails, I cannot do so with Sales Tools. The tool also does not auto open when you write an read more
Member | Partner
March 05, 2019
Just figured this out... https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales Download the Outlook desk...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.