Participant
Membre depuis ‎août 7, 2018
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Matt Dickeson

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

Mmccarthy le Février 27, 2020
I would like the ability to filter a dashboard by ANY field. Right now the only options are: Date, Owner, Teams, Deal / Ticket Pipeline. We want to filter by a custom field called Products, or antoher called Type.
210 Mentions J'aime
58 Réponses
Participant
Mai 13, 2022
This would ineed be very handy. As an example we do a lot of pipeline reporting and we need a deal stage filter
SLoo le Janvier 26, 2022
Hi team, Following the thread on entitled "Is there a way to customize the default filters showing at the top of the contacts page" -- it would be great if customers can also have this for the deal dashboard. Appreciate your consideration!
3 Mentions J'aime
1 Réponse
Participant
Mai 13, 2022
Gets my vote. I was asked if we can add deal stage as core dashboard filter.
Geo le Février 12, 2019
If Hubspot was able to calcuate gross margin from margin and amount fields it would make the inputting of deals a much more efficient process for our business. It would also make reporting on these figures much simpler, its a basic requirement of an Lire la suite
138 Mentions J'aime
80 Réponses
Participant
Mai 12, 2022
@ethankopit Ideally there needs to be deal property(s) that reflect the total margin of the deal . All the stakeholders I have are begging for marg...Lire la suite
Résolues
MattD le Avril 06, 2022
Hi, before I jump into Hubspot and start creating random new properties like a bulgy-eyed Chihuahua I would like to get some community thought on it to see if there is a more elegant solution. In my line of work (telecoms) bigger deals often have a Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Résolues
MattD le Janvier 17, 2022
Hi, I have a few hundred contacts that have a use by date and I wanted to set something to let me know when that use by date is up without flooding my inbox with notifcations. I have a contact date property called Data Expiration. I wanted to set u Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Participant
Janvier 17, 2022
@karstenkoehler I thought as much, the report idea is perfect, thank you.
Résolues
MattD le Janvier 17, 2022
Hi, I have a few hundred contacts that have a use by date and I wanted to set something to let me know when that use by date is up without flooding my inbox with notifcations. I have a contact date property called Data Expiration. I wanted to set u Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Participant
Janvier 17, 2022
@karstenkoehler I thought as much, the report idea is perfect, thank you.
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.