Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Miembro desde ‎ago 7, 2018
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Max Freiert

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

dschroed en Septiembre 10, 2019
linked to these Forume messages, but no duplictates in the IDEA Forum: I need to be able to respond to instagram messages via my Hubspot account. Can you please look into utilizing the FB Business Manager API, to also integ Leer más
436 Me gusta
166 Respuestas
Julio 28, 2021
Hey folks - While this feature is likely not something we'll bring to life in 2021, it's clear this channel is important. Recent changes to Messenge...Leer más
kmckillop en Agosto 14, 2019
When making calls, I prefer to use my headset (sound/mic). When listening to music I want my speakers, and when recording video or other "none" phone call related, I prefer to use my professional microphone. Right now I have to change my ch Leer más
20 Me gusta
10 Respuestas
Junio 18, 2020
You can now define your Mic and speaker settings when using our browser based calling solution!
DanAt3DV en Junio 06, 2017
We're loving messages within Hubspot and the links to smart lists and 'Known Contacts'. Would it be possible to add some personalisation tokens e.g. [Contact first name] to the 'Welcome message'?
71 Me gusta
25 Respuestas
Junio 02, 2020
We're exploring how and when we can enhance our Chat experience to better support personalization. We'll update this post in the next couple months. ...Leer más
SMS1 en Junio 18, 2019
Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. Something like t Leer más
249 Me gusta
110 Respuestas
Junio 01, 2020
Capturing feedback through our chat experience is something the team is currently exploring - we will update this post with more info and feedback in...Leer más
Sam_S en Marzo 04, 2019
We have this situation where I think there should be an option to be notified when a bot chat starts – this is for 2 reasons that I can think of so far: When in a testing phase. While a bot can automate most of the process it would be great to Leer más
73 Me gusta
23 Respuestas
Junio 01, 2020
We're currently exploring a couple options to allow for "bot started" notifications, and will upate this post with more info in the next couple month...Leer más
laurenmarjorie en Enero 09, 2018
(posting on behalf of customer) We (management) must be able to create a list of calls with all details including call length, outcome and directly listen to the call. We can't manage the prospecting process without this functionality.
52 Me gusta
13 Respuestas
May 19, 2020
We're currently evaluating this enhancement and will update this issue with more information in the next couple months.
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.