• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tiina Koivu

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Levyn on October 20, 2017
I find it strange that I can pin 'notes' on a contact or deal, but I can't do that with a call. Often I make a call and write down what we discussed for later. If I want to pin this information I have to copy it to a note and then pin it... Why can' read more
November 20, 2018
Yes, we calling a lot from HubSpot and make notes which you can't pin at the moment. So, please add "Pin" possibility also for Call notes. Thank yo...read more
CristianP on October 27, 2017
The Text Limitation - As you're aware there is a limitation in how much text you can include in the body of a snippet. This is disappointing as there may be paragraphs you send quite often that don't necessarily qualify to be a template. For exampl read more
140 upvotes
96 Replies
August 07, 2018
Snippets can be very handy if the length would be much longer for writing and also possibility edit text with bolding, colors etc. If I want sent inv...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.