• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Anne Acosta

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Frank on January 24, 2017
Hi there, we really need to run filters on dates using relative terms like "today", "yesterday" etc. -- Salesforce has this ability and it's extrememly useful: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=custom_dates.htm Currently, if we want read more
501 upvotes
175 Replies
Contributor
June 15, 2020
Yes, please add this. I'd like to use something like show me deals that haven't had sales activity for more than 90 days. I can currently do this w...read more
Solved
markjnor on June 26, 2019
Hi there Super quick question - does anyone know if there is a way in HubSpot for us to bulk block an email domain from submitting forms? I know there is a way to block domains from individual forms, but surely this is a way to multi selec read more
Contributor
December 17, 2019
We REALLY would benefit from this. We have long sales cycles (many different forms for a lot of proprietary content that needs to be gated) vs. most...read more
annieseattle on October 11, 2019
I'd like to review how certain regularly sent emails are doing to see if certain recipients are never opening or always engaging etc. The campaign is the same for all of these types of emails that we send on a weekly basis. Right now, I have to op read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
taylorfriss on July 11, 2017
We just switched over to HubSpot from Salesforce and are trying to do an audit on which properties we have - so we can find duplicates and either merge or delete them. It would be great if we could export all existing Properties in our system with t read more
Contributor
October 01, 2019
Please make this happen. It's really such a simple development effort to just add an export button to export the values associated with a particular...read more
Stacy1 on August 01, 2017
We used Zoom web conferencing for all of our webcasts. I would love to see a Zoom Integration like the awesome integration for Go-To-Webinar that makes the webcast registration process a breeze in HubSpot. I'm having to manually upload lists now. read more
59 upvotes
24 Replies
Contributor
September 18, 2019
We'd like to be able to promote and run multiple webinars to audiences around the same time, but the fact that the webhook only shows the most recent...read more
alivia on February 06, 2018
Hey, We need to be able to attach contacts we upload to a campaign in Hubspot. Let's face it, not many companies are 100% online, we all go to events and attend conferences where we get contacts, or even do hosted paid and are given lists of con read more
305 upvotes
154 Replies
Contributor
September 17, 2019
Yes, this would be hugely beneficial to our company as well. We don't normally exhibit at tradeshows/conferences, but our team networks and meets ne...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.