• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rufus Casey

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

rc1 on April 22, 2022
HubSpot already includes a Company field called WEBSITE URL that is clickable from the main company view. I would like to suggest that we should be able to create our own clickable link fields, I can see them being useful on any object but for u read more
4 upvotes
3 Replies
JackMoreton on November 11, 2021
We are heavy users of custom objects and use these for a variety of reasons. However there is key core functionality missing Association of Tasks On a custom object you can create tasks and associate them to the custom object from within the read more
71 upvotes
9 Replies
rc1
Contributor
April 15, 2022
Agreed, the lack of support for custom objects is sad. We just spent a good amount of time reworking our setup and finally realized it simply doesn't...read more
Solved
JeffBantz on November 02, 2020
I have just begun playing around with Custom Objects so any assistance would be appreciated. I would like to set some of the associations to be ONE_TO_ONE rather than ONE_TO_MANY. I've dug through the documentation and don't see the means to update read more
rc1
Contributor
April 12, 2022
Hi Chris, Could you share how you were able to create the cardinality correctly via API so that it's only one-to-many in one direction, and not both...read more
Solved
JeffBantz on November 02, 2020
I have just begun playing around with Custom Objects so any assistance would be appreciated. I would like to set some of the associations to be ONE_TO_ONE rather than ONE_TO_MANY. I've dug through the documentation and don't see the means to update read more
rc1
Contributor
April 12, 2022
Hi Chris, Could you share how you were able to create the cardinality correctly via API so that it's only one-to-many in one direction, and not both...read more
sweas on October 29, 2018
I need the option to create two related automations. 1. When a deal is created for a Company, I would like to automatically associate the Deal with ALL of the contacts at that Company. 2. Similarly, if a Contact is created at a Compan read more
30 upvotes
3 Replies
rc1
Contributor
November 08, 2018
Yes exactly! In our case this is ALWAYS preferable, and I'd hazard a guess that this should be the default behavior for most users.
Solved
AmyEbit on December 13, 2017
I know that the system automatically identifies which company people work for based on their email address, but I have a large number of Contacts without email addresses. I'm wondering about the best way to match these Contacts with their Co read more
2 upvotes
26 Replies
rc1
Contributor
August 04, 2018
I was originally replying to the first post from 8 months ago, and askign if this was still not yet a feature of importing contacts whilst maintainin...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.